Do you have children or youth that are being bombarded with a deceptive materialistic worldview at every turn?
We will cover the common topics and challenges that confront young people of faith today. Come and explore.
Apologetics: To provide a credible basis for a belief held.
LESSONS 1 to 7 PDF HANDOUTS ARE DOWNLOADABLE BELOW.
- 8) Internal Evidence for the existence of a Creator, 7pm, 6-15-23)
- 9) External Evidence for the existence of a Creator
- 10) Age of the Earth models & Age of the Universe models; Radiometric Dating & Carbon 14 dating, & Distant Star Light models
- 11) Biological Variation, adaption, and alleles [good design]
- 12) Macro Evolution, Mutations & Natural Selection: FLUFF
- 13) DNA and Chromosomal comparison between taxonomical groups; Common descent vs. common Designer, Taxonomy and speciation
- 14) Abiogenesis, Time, Source of Information, & Probability
- 15) The Genesis Flood & Mount St. Helen’s “Toutle River Canyon,” 1982
- 16) The Geologic column & The Fossil Record
- 17) Dinosaurs, Dragons, & the Bible
- 18) Bible’s Inspiration & Transmission Accuracy
- 19) The Fall, Jesus’ Historic Resurrection, the Gospel, the Judgment, & the Coming Kingdom
Session #1 (1/26/23): Definitions of Truth & Science
Session #2 (2-9-23): Big Questions, Hierarchy of Evidence, Presuppositions, & Logical Fallacies Basics
Special Bonus: Jesus & Dinosaurs (12min at 2X play speed)
For further reading: Dinosaurs: Marvels of God’s Design, Dr. Tim Clarey (2015)
SESSION-#3 (2/24/23): Biblical Hermeneutics Basics & Jesus’ biblical morality
SESSION-#4 (3/23/23): What Is Intersex, What Is Gender Dysphoria, & Sexual Orientation Genes?
SESSION-#5 (4/25/23): Source of Evil; History of Worldwide Slavery; & Columbus and Charters of the British Colonies
- 6) History and the domain of History & Early Scientists who believe in a Creator (Thursday, 5/11/23, 7pm)
The Scientific Method & Materialist Scientists acknowledge an “a-priori” aversion to a Creator: