PATV is an Information Portal to help support parental rights in the Treasure Valley Area (Idaho), by providing parents and guardians with easy-to-access resources and links to local school districts’ policies, Idaho parental rights, parental resources, and educational options in Idaho.
To help promote the increase of academic excellence for children in the Treasure Valley area:
- Helping parents promote education that is free from pre/hyper-sexualization or age-inappropriate ideologies.
- Where “all students receive a quality education emphasizing skills, knowledge, and character development” and “where all students achieve at high levels in reading, writing, and mathematics” and with this all being done in a “safe atmosphere.”
- The sum of which results in:
- producing graduating seniors who are equipped for life,
- excited about their future,
- and who embrace personal responsibility and all the promises that it holds.
Steve Jobs (1995): Parents Have Power and are the Customers of Public School Education for Their Children:
Pacific Justice Institute, Email Letter to CSD, 1-23-23
Alexandr Solzhenitsyn’s speech, “A World Split Apart” (1978, Harvard)
- “A decline in courage may be the most striking feature which an outside observer notices in the West in our days. The Western world has lost its civil courage.”
- “In today’s Western society the inequality has been revealed [in] freedom for good deeds and freedom for evil deeds.”
- “The defense of individual rights has reached such extremes as to make society as a whole defenseless against certain individuals. It is time, in the West, to defend not so much human rights as human obligations.
- Destructive and irresponsible freedom has been granted boundless space. Society appears to have little defense against the abyss of human decadence, such as, for example, misuse of liberty for moral violence against young people, such as motion pictures full of pornography, crime, and horror.”
- “After the suffering of many years of violence and oppression, the human soul longs for things higher, warmer, and purer than those offered by today’s mass living habits…”
- “On the contrary, only moral criteria can help the West against communism’s well planned world strategy.”
- “And yet — no weapons, no matter how powerful, can help the West until it overcomes its loss of willpower.”
- “However, in early democracies, as in the American democracy at the time of its birth, all individual human rights were granted because man is God’s creature. That is, freedom was given to the individual conditionally, in the assumption of his constant religious responsibility.”
- “In our Eastern countries, communism has suffered a complete ideological defeat; it is zero and less than zero.”
- “There is a disaster, however, which has already been under way for quite some time. I am referring to the calamity of a despiritualized and irreligious humanistic consciousness.”
- “If humanism were right in declaring that man is born only to be happy, he would not be born to die. Since his body is doomed to die, his task on earth evidently must be of a more spiritual nature.”
Parent Advocates of Treasure Valley
|Standard Disclaimer: The information provided herein is free and for educational purposes only. All liability is hereby expressly disclaimed. Good faith efforts have been used to provide accurate material content, but there is no representation that this information is completely error-free.|