PATV is an Information Portal to help support parental rights in the Treasure Valley Area (Idaho), by providing parents and guardians with easy-to-access resources and links to school policies, Idaho parental rights, parental resources, and educational options in Idaho.
CLICK THE TOP RIGHT MENU LINKS TO EXPLORE RESOURCES
To help promote the increase of academic excellence for children in the Treasure Valley area:
- Helping parents promote education that is free from pre/hyper-sexualization or age-inappropriate ideologies.
- Where “all students receive a quality education emphasizing skills, knowledge, and character development” and “where all students achieve at high levels in reading, writing, and mathematics” and with this all being done in a “safe atmosphere.”
- The sum of which results in:
- producing graduating seniors who are equipped for life,
- excited about their future,
- and who embrace personal responsibility and all the promises that it holds.
Steve Jobs (1995): Parents Have Power and are the Customers of Public School Education for Their Children:
Pacific Justice Institute, Email Letter to CSD, 1-23-23
Parent Advocates of Treasure Valley
|Standard Disclaimer: The information provided herein is free and for educational purposes only. All liability is hereby expressly disclaimed. Good faith efforts have been used to provide accurate material content, but there is no representation that this information is completely error-free.|