Parent Advocates of Treasure Valley: We are a group of residents in the Treasure Valley Area who work together to provide information and resources to help equip and encourage local parents with school-aged children for academic success; and in alignment with Idaho Code 18-1513, enjoy an education that is “free from ethical and moral impairment” and age-inappropriate ideologies.
PA-WA’s Foundational Values are Summed-Up in Our Country’s Declaration of Independence:
- There is a Divine Creator.
- All humans are created equal and with inalienable rights.
- Inalienable rights come from the Creator, and among these rights are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.
- Government exists to protect our inalienable rights.
- The Laws of Nature’s God exist, and therefore truth exists.